The Twelve Trees of Christmas (2013)

Google images
Cheri Jamison rallies the residents of her beloved Manhattan neighborhood to participate in a Christmas tree contest when her cherished local library is abruptly set for demolition. Cheri finds herself up against an ambitious developer Tony Shaughnessy. Written by Anonymous at imdb



Writer: Kevin Commins

Lindy Booth as Cheri Jameson
Robin Dunne as Tony Shaughnessy
Melanie Brown as Cordelia
Casper Van Dien as Charles Harris
Shauna MacDonald as Better Greven
Joe Pingue as Mack
Steven Yaffee as Artie
Ace Hicks as Deirdre Evans
Dawn Greenhaigh as Rosaleen Shaughnessy
Naomi Snieckus as Katie Martinson
Matt Baram as Paul Martinson

and 

Hannah Levinson as Emily

If you think I am going to write an extensive blog entry with tons of blabbering, well, you're wrong.

I'm only going to say that I like it, because I wasn't too technical about it. I just enjoyed the film.

I just thought to myself, "Hey, this is a Hallmark TV movie!"  As much as possible I don't want to do that, but...

Anyways, here's a writer who sorta kinda read my mind...my afterthoughts:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)