Bad Genius (2017) Inspired by true events PG

Wow.  Just wow!  The acting is almost very seamless and the situation is very real.  Although fictionalised,  the story is based on true events.  The genius, Lynn, is played by a new comer, but we thought she's already a seasoned performer.  Her co-stars are probably more popular than she is, but she will go places, I believe. Well, she has been a model for six years now, but of course, not all models could act, like not all all actors can effectively be a model.

I felt every emotion.

Did her "bestie" use her from the very start, or was there even an ounce of sincerity?

Who is the real bad genius?  Is it Lynn or somebody else?

I agree with Lynn's father.  She could have just taught everyone instead of teaching them how to cheat.  It's crazy.  They have seminars for cheating.  Aren't those seminars vehicles for learning too.  They have to STUDY the codes, don't they?  It's so crazy.

I am tempted to talk and talk and talk here...rather, I am so tempted to rave and rave and rave, but I don't want to give the whole story away.

It's not perfect, but it's a pretty exciting movie.  

After watching I read the reviews below(there are some spoilers---I didn't include the Wikipedia link because it gives everything away) plus the imdb page:


KUDOS TO EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS FILM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)