Honeymoon for One (2011)


From Google Images

A successful American advertising executive ditches her cheating fiancé and goes on honeymoon to a beautiful Irish castle alone. She soon discovers staying in the honeymoon suite isn't so sweet when everything starts to go wrong, from her lost luggage to repeated run-ins with the estate's manager, a handsome outdoorsman with a knack for getting on her nerves.---WWW
Initial release: 13 August 2011
Director: Kevin Connor
Screenplay: Rick Suvalle
Producer: Peter Norris
Music composed by: Ray Harman


It's a father-daughter movie...in a world with twisted views and atrocities, it is refreshing to watch movies with loving dads.  I'm a "daddy's girl" and movies like these hold a special place in my heart

The A-hole of a former fiancé enters the picture again

The question is, would she be stupid enough to even consider him again?


The long and short of it, I loved Nicollette Sheridan since her Knots Landing days so it was refreshing to know that she was starring in this TV movie opposite Emma Thompson's husband.

Another something old, something new, something borrowed kind of movie again, with an awesome and talented little girl in the centre.

I also love that this is an environmentalist movie.

Sigh.

When I watched this some days ago I had a lot to say.  Thankfully or else it would be boring to read, I forgot them already.

;-)

So there.

Thanks for your time!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)