Kudos to the cast and crew of BEAUTIFUL JUSTICE (GMA 7 action drama series)

From  Pep.ph
Sigh.  I have separation anxiety #sepanx with this series that I have grown to love.  It had its off days, but MOST of the time, the scenes are exciting, putting me to the edge of my seat, giving me cheap thrills, or making me laugh.  

There are times when I get traumatized by a scene or two, that I have to play the piano first before doing my research or anything else...or for me to have happy thoughts before sleeping.  That's how effective the script and execution are.  Or else, why should it be so real to me when I know that it is only a work of fiction?

It's not really advisable for people who have PTSD to watch this, according to my friends who tried watching this, but couldn't because it was so convincing that they had to undergo cleansing rituals so-to-speak before becoming OK.  If the very supposedly harmless COCOON could do that to people with mental health issues, then I guess something like this that is so close to being very realistic could really affect those with PTSD. There are some scenes that make me incredulous, but there are "small" screen limitations, I know, so they are real as real could be.

If you watch this from Monday to Friday or online, you would know that the series tries to balance stuff, and they don't forget to give God the glory.  

The characters pray, and they don't make fun of prayer like the characters of a certain blockbuster movie that I watched with my folks.  

The series was(is) well-acted, and superbly directed.

One of my best friends sacrificed her date nights with her hubby so that she won't be able to miss an episode.

My dad who seldom, almost never, watch Filipino teleseries, said that it's world class...that the Director, Mark A. Reyes V, is a high calibre director.  The actors, though not as popular as the rival network's longtime series actors, are in a class of their own(is that even the right way to describe it?).  They act well, but dad said Alice(YASMIEN KURDI)'s personality is a confused one.  Sometime's she's full of wisdom, but sometime's she's a girl without breeding.  Yes, she might not be rich, but she's most of the time refined, demure, bright, and all that, then suddenly she's mapusok... I guess the closest translation is agressive, but that's not how I would describe it...I think IMPULSIVE is the best way to describe it.  Yes, it's close enough...or maybe that's the direct translation already.  Thankfully, she's good person, and very lovable.

Brie(GABBI GARCIA) is awesome, and she could be one of Charlie's Angels one day, but there was a time my mom said the scriptwriters are mad at her.  In my humble opinion, I think otherwise, because she became the central character(well, they try to be fair to all three, so maybe this isn't intentional)...she's the tallest...she has(had) two men who are(were) fighting over her...she has a Yaya who loves her dearly...she has a VERY RICH and loving father(JUAN RODRIGO)...she found real friends in Alice and Kitkat(BEA BINENE)...yun nga lang her Drug Lord of a mother(BING LOYZAGA) wanted her to follow in her footsteps.  I honestly don't get that.  Charmaine(Brie's mother) cried a lot and tried to leave the syndicate by handing the reins to Lance(DERRICK MONASTERIO) because she wanted to change for Brie, but when Pocholo(Juan Rodrigo's role...Brie's dad) died, she wanted Brie to get back with Lance so that they could rule together.  I was really pissed at Charmaine(not Bing) because of that.  Thank goodness she learned her lesson towards the end.

VICTOR NERI and IAN DE LEON are really naturals.  We were sad that RD(Neri as the Regional Director Tony Bautista) died before the series ended, because we wanted him to have a great life with Alice, but, at the very least, his life was not wasted.  His death was a better choice than if the "pakinabangan" thing pushed through, right?  

If there's going to be a spinoff, CHERIE GIL should be one of the main characters, but if ever there would be a spinoff, I think somebody else would have to direct it because Mark A. Reyes V would be busy with the live action series of VOLTES V plus the spinoff of ENCANTADIA or its sequel with the Snow Queen like role of SOLENN HEUSAFF who is the evil twin of the Bathaluman called Cassiopeia, and the children of the Sang'gres. 

Mother Queena, PHILLIP LAZARO, should be there too...with LILET as a ringer of Marilen or someone related(baduy bang magrequest niyan?  I miss Lilet---but she had to die for Ninang to surface or something---ay ewan---nangangarap lang ako ng gising)

Kudos to the cast, crew, and EVERYBODY ELSE who were a part of this series.

Hindi ko na kayo iisa-isahin.  👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 to the nth power.  ;-)

Another request by fans(I saw this on IG):

For Bea and Gil to have a series of their own, and I even agreed with one of the people who posted their requests that when she was so sad when Vin and Kitkat did not end up together that perhaps in the future they could have a series together.  Other people noticed their chemistry, but we, the BrieVin/VinBrie fans were the happiest.  

I also saw the chemistry, but if the series ended with Brie and Lance still together, then I would really think the writers weren't good to Gabbi Garcia.  Besides, before the "mokong" thing happened, the writers made us feel the love between Vin and Brie.  A lot of people were mad when Brie married Lance, and they pitied Agent Pogi to the max.  

I wanted Kitkat to end with Agent Scott(KIEL RODRIGUEZ) Reyes.  A lot of people noticed their chemistry too...but towards the end of the series, especially when RD, Aleli, and Scott were being tortured, I think it's but right that Scott ended up with the beautiful and graceful Aleli Flores(ERIN OCAMPO).  He even wanted to die for her(something like that).

  • Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now.  Maybe I would write more praises later.  


I have to accompany my Big Sis somewhere in a few.

Thanks for your time.  May God bless us all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)