Dodjie Simon's A.I. HACKED


Elzar "Dodjie" Simon is not really a stranger to me.  He was my brother's boss in ATI, and he was one of the many invited guests who was able to celebrate with us during my brother and sister-in-law's wedding in 1998.  My brother only has praises for him.

I was excited to meet him again last 14 July 2016, but it coincided with CURTAINS UP, so I just joined my family in Spirit.

A.I. HACKED

The book has been receiving rave reviews ever since it was launched so when I saw on the author's FB page that he was having a book signing event at Fully Booked's The Studio at 11th Street, BGC, I was psyched.  A few days after I learned about it my brother announced that we were going, and he has already ordered one paperback and one hardbound.  I thought one was mine, but it turned out it was for my dad, but it's OK.  My parents live with me, and my dad read books one-by-one, and now he is still reading my former Pastor(Richard Mirpuri)'s Glimpses of Grace, so I got to read his book first.

After reading it I said to myself I will definitely buy more copies to give as gifts.  It is a page turner.  

While growing up we were practically brainwashed that Artificial Intelligence is dystopian in nature, but in reality it is practically a part of almost everything around us.    

Fear was instilled in us from childhood.  Robots taking dominion over us, and controlling us...making the human race extinct, and all that jazz. 

Thankfully, a book like this one guides us that artificial intelligence was created to aid us, and not to enslave us. This book prepares us on how we could make use of all this advancements in technology and the like. 

The future is not set in stone.  With a better mindset, the future need not be a bleak and bleary place.  
  

#humanintelligence
#truehumanintelligence
#artificialintelligencetoouradvantage
#virtualexperiences
#military
#entertainment
#elzarsimon
#music
#informationtechnology
#art
#robotics
#inculcatingchildren
#scienceandtechnology
#privacy
#socialmedia
#bodychip
#medicine
#dangers
#rewards
#astoundingfacts
#astoundinghopes
#stillscarybutthereishope
#nagutomakosalastchapteratnagpakulongdimsum



This book tackles about (almost) everything under the sun.

Grab a copy now.

It's available through:

Elzar Simon Publishing

Amazon

Archway

and

FULLY BOOKED 
(I tried searching for it online, but apparently you have to visit their BGC store, or preorder the book by calling this number: (02) 858-7051 to 52

Visit them at: https://www.fullybookedonline.com/stores#bgc for more information.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)