PartyChic Events Styling(A guest's point of view)




Attending my godchildren's daughter's 1st birthday was one of the four events I've attended today and I must say this was the most festive one.

From the outside, to the welcoming arch(I can't display the photographs because this is a public blog and they display a lot of their baby's photographs)to the inside, I was in awe because they transformed a club house into something like a hotel ballroom.

My photographs do not even do justice to their setup.
The moment I got there I knew my godchildren chose the right event stylist, which later on I found out was called PARTYCHIC EVENTS STYLING.

It just felt like I was transported to another place and time...like a fantasy land or something.  It was like I was in an underwater magical kingdom.

The baby was so happy and her parents were just so happy for her.

I'm gonna let the pictures do the rest of the talking:














Thanks a lot for your time.  

🎈🎉🎂








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)