Perfect Match (2015)

Google Images

Forced to work together, two wedding planners learn that opposites can produce the most unexpected results.
Initial release: 20 June 2015
Directed by Ron Oliver
Written by Patricia Resnick 
Original release: June 20, 2015
Executive producer(s): Harry Winer; Fernando Szew; Kim Arnott; Robyn Snyder
Music composed by: Peter Allen

Eversince THE WONDER YEARS Danica McKellar has been very busy.  She starred in a Sci-Fi movie called HEATSTROKE with D.B. Sweeney in 2008 and she has been a favourite voice for video games, among other things.  

It's nice that she is not stuck in one genre acting wise because I truly enjoyed this heartwarming movie about a woman who has been crashed and burned, but she still believes in love.

I can really relate to Jessica(Danica's role) because besides being crashed and burned several times, I too still believe in love.  I was also an events, wedding and kiddie party planner sometime ago, and I hosted several parties plus I became a wedding singer and I also played the organ for several weddings, among other things.  

Danica's an amazing person.  She's graduated with the highest honours in Mathematics at UCLA and it doesn't get into her head.  Imagine, she's all that and she also authored five(5) non-fiction books.  I'm really in awe with this person.

What about Paul Greene? Can I relate with him or his role?

I love to travel and I did that random of choosing of destinations...but I didn't use a dart or darts for that matter.  I also traveled alone, but to generally safe places only.  I am not adventurous enough, but I surely could relate to Adam(Paul Greene's role)too.

Paul is amazing too.  Besides being an actor Greene lives in Los Angeles with his son Oliver.

He has a pilot's license and is good at various martial arts.

He plays piano, guitar, bass and drums vocals.

His sports skills include, among others, swimming, boxing, gymnastics, golf, tennis, football, basketball, baseball, soccer and surfing. He is 6 ft 1in (185 cm) tall. (info from Wikipedia)


Linda Gray, Sue Ellen in Dallas, is very awesome.  Here, she is the mother of the groom, Paul played by Anthony Konechny.  She's also kind of the matchmaker of Jessica and Adam. Here, she cares for her future daughter-in-law, Lucy, played by Elise Gatien.  I think her role is an example of an ideal or dream mother-in-law.

Another important character in this movie is Luke(Graham Verchere), the apple of Jessica's eyes.  Luke is a young man who loves his mother very much.  He's also an athlete and a dog lover.

Inasmuch as want to talk some more, I think I better cut this short.

To end, I must say that this is a good movie to watch.  It reminds us that it's always great having contingency measure so we won't have panic attacks. It also reminds us that love comes unexpectedly at times and we shouldn't be scared of taking that giant leap.

I guess that's it.

Thanks for your time.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)