Wedding March (2016)

A singer realizes he's been booked to perform at his college sweetheart's wedding.-WWW
Initial release25 June 2016 (USA)
First episode date25 June 2016

Jack Wagner and Josie Bissett are my contemporaries, as mentioned before.  Since I watched the second installment first, the ending of this first one is sort of a no brainer.  Even so, I still wanted to learn about what happened during the first installment.  Since the second installment still lacked a real ending, I figured that this is a mini series.  When I watched this one, I understood things better.  If you are a fan of these two, I suggest you watch this in order.  ;-)

One of the things I like about this movie is that I learned to appreciate the lake and the inn more.  It's quaint and glorious at the same time.

I also got the chance to get to know Grace(Emily Tenant) better.  She hit it off with Julie right from the start.  If this were a cheesy soap opera, then there's a chance that Grace is actually Mick's and Julie is really her sister, but it isn't.  The reason fate allowed Mick and Olivia to separate is for Grace and Julie to be born.  How sappier could I get?  :-p

Duke has more exposure here too.  He's a nice guy.  He really is.

Oh, lest I forget, Cameron Bancroft is here too. 

I guess that's it for now.  I am leaving in a few.

Hopefully tonight, when I arrive home, I would be able to see the third installment.  My goodness. Am I addicted to this mini series or what?  

Until later.

Thanks for your time.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)