Love on the Sidelines (2016)

Laurel(Emily Kinney) is a struggling fashion designer who finds herself with a job as a personal assistant for Danny(John Reardon), a quarterback sidelined with an injury. Laurel knows nothing about football and Danny hasn't ever had a female assistant.-imdb
Directed by 
Terry Ingram
Written by 
Sandra Berg and
Judith Berg
#latepost

Finally, something I could write about among the ones I shelved for a while.  Cheering for someone on the sidelines is something I do quite often, literally and figuratively, so the title and the preview got me interested.
I like Laurel.  Even if she's a bit insecure, she knows what she's capable of, so she doesn't quit so easily.  

🏈👗🏈👗🏈👗🏈👗🏈👗🏈

I saw from Meghan Ory's Instagram Account(the only one, others are fake), that there might be a sequel in the offing. Meghan Ory is John Reardon's wife of ten years.

The story and the acting are so good that you would really want to know more.  I for one surely would want to see Danny and Laurel's relationship go deeper.

There were three movies I enjoyed before this one,  and I was almost done blogging about them, but at the last moment, I changed my mind.  I know my rule is if there's nothing good to say, then don't write about it at all. The goes if I am too overwhelmed to write or I was too excited, but when the excitement died down, it also lost the magic of the moment.  The thing is, none of those are the reasons why I didn't write about them.  I guess when the effects are TOO personal to share...

Love on the Sidelines is a welcome break

Emily Kinney and John Reardon are convincing as a couple, so I am pretty psyched about the coming sequel.

What would they name it, I wonder?

Oh, and would also would want to know more about Ron and Ava, Gina and Shawn, Patty, Newt, plus the rest of the troop...I mean, team. ;-)

🏈🏈🏈

I guess that's all I have to say.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)