A MOVING ROMANCE (2017)

The description on imdb and the WWW is not quite accurate.  Olivia DID NOT inherit the family biz.  Her dad just went on vacation, and put her and Scott in charge.  It's Pete who wants the biz.  Scott has other plans, but his pretty girlfriend is sort of controlling his life, unintentionally, of course, so she was putting it inside his head that he should take over.

Olivia, also with good intentions, made the guys uncomfortable because she invaded their spaces, but she was able to win them over.

How?  Watch the movie to find that out and more.

Directed by W.D. Hogan

Written by

At first I thought I wouldn't like this movie.  I watched this after watching something inappropriate.  Something so disturbing that I didn't have the gall to write about.  I just wanted to watch something wholesome to remove the images inside my head, and I when I saw this online, I told myself, "This is it!"

It's my first to "meet" Ambyr and Keegan, two actors born on the same month, but a year apart.  They actually look good together, and if they are not actually dating, they sure made it look like that they are an item.

During the first minutes I thought it was going to be a borderline smorgasbord movie, if there's such a thing, but the subplots worked just fine.

This movie is indeed wholesome.  It tackles some of the different types of moving on, and it incorporates other subjects where the lay people could learn a thing or two.

When I was watching Olivia carry the heavy stuff, I remember the time when I used to carry heavy stuff.  My guy friends were quite amazed that I could do those things.  I think when she was doing that Scott admired her more.

I like the team...the ensemble.  I also think Olivia's best friend is one of the coolest ever.

My goodness, I'm blabbering again so I better stop now.

Thanks for your time!  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)