Debbie Macomber's Dashing Through The Snow

THE MOVIE
Based on a novel by Debbie Macomber, this yuletide movie tells the story of Ashley J. Harrison (Meghan Ory) and Dash Sutherland (Andrew Walker). She is a crafter based in San Francisco who is desperate to spend the holidays with her family in Seattle and Dash is also in a rush to get there. When Ashley inexplicably encounters a problem with her reservation at the airport ticket counter, she turns to Plan B and attempts to rent a car. But there's just one vehicle left and Dash beats her to it. Reluctantly, Ashley takes him up on his offer to join him on the road trip. As the pair heads north, their adventures include car trouble, adopting a puppy and being secretly tailed by federal agents, who believe Ashley is up to no good. With a hint of romance gradually filling the air will these two fall in love or will their journey bring about an unexpected road bump to romance?
Director: Kristoffer Tabori (as K.T. Donaldson)
Writers: Debbie Macomber (book), Maria Nation(teleplay) 

Cast overview, first billed only from imdb:
Meghan Ory...Ashley Jane Harrison
Andrew W. Walker...Dash Sutherland
Aaron Craven...Agent Sam Munroe
Rukiya Bernard...Agent Hobbs
Amitai Marmorstein...Agent Phelps
Aleks Paunovic...Blade
Kurt Evans...Agent Fletcher
Jake Guy...Travis
Rohan Campbell...Justin
Enid-Raye Adams...E. Cary
Colleen Winton...Sallie Harrison
Dylan Archambault...Ricky
Bobby Magee...Ricky's Pub Owner
Julie Lynn Mortensen...Holly
Alexandra Voicu...Dika
It's a scary, scary world. I myself had a wallet stolen with identification cards, so this light hearted movie is actually giving me the shudders.

A friend of mine who has a very unique name has a "hit"when she was getting her clearance at the NBI. This has never happened before, so I remembered her situation and mine when I was watching this.

I wanted to watch something wholesome and light, so I decided to watch this Hallmark made for TV movie.

Jesus was never mentioned in this movie, but the belief in miracles especially during Christmas was.

Andrew Walker is a favourite of mine. How many times have I said that already? Well, I don't really know. I am just glad he did not disappoint anyone here, except Ashley, and himself. But as for the viewers...well, I could only speak for myself. He did not disappoint me at all.

It's not the best story. For one, they talk about being in Sacramento, but the license plate states OREGON. How is that possible????

Another thing...a kid was worried about his insurance and registration, but when the plates were switched, nobody apprehended Ash and Dash.

I could still say a lot more negative things, but there were cute moments, so it wasn't a total disaster.

Would I watch it again?

Never say never, but maybe not any time soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)