The Wedding Do Over (2018) ---mostly only what I felt after watching this (NOT a review)

Director: W.D. Hogan

Writers:

Alon Bar ... (story)
Mary Pocrnic ... (story)
Mary Pocrnic ... (teleplay by)
Nancy Sexton ... (story)

The movie made for television surely made my heart lighter.  I had no difficulty in imagining someone as strong and handsome as Parker Young, not him exactly...someone older, hopefully, but if he turns out to be younger, not too young, I hope... to embrace me tightly without smothering.  A tight, but tender embrace.

Thankfully, it's free to dream, but thankfully too, it is also great when you know what's real and what's not.

Nicole Gale Anderson has gone a long way since she played someone with my mom's surname in  Jonas(Macy Misa).  Her mother is Filipino and that explains the tan, so I guess they made her live in LA to justify her beautiful skin color that is so unlike her folks.  In our family that is not so surprising because we are made of a salad of ingredients, but...

Anyways I like this TV movie.  I have been a wedding/events planner sometime in my life, so I could relate to Abby.   I was in love with at least one caucasian ex-boyfriend, so I kind of...

Well, this is NOT a review, so let me just say I liked it.

Would I watch it again?  Maybe not anytime soon, but I will.  :-)




Nicole Gale Anderson ... Abby Anderson
Parker Young ... Peter Clark
Karissa Lee Staples ... Emily Clark
Alisha Wainwright ... Taylor Ward
Stephen Colletti ... Dan Clark
Carolyn Hennesy ... Rose Clark
Maria Canals-Barrera ... Irene Anderson
Brian Mcnamara ... Bill Anderson
Philip Smithey ... Kyle Grafton
Jen Lilley ... Sandy Brantwell
Robert Rusler ... Gary
Caroline Lagerfelt ... Mrs.Collidge
Libby Ewing ... Bonnie
Christopher Carroll ... Minister

Michelle Arthur ... Dancer / Wedding Guest
Lena Evans ... Marine
Kaysen Steele ... Little Boy Wedding Guest
Carol-Ann Potorski ... Mother of the Bride (uncredited)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)