Heart Felt: Love in the Vineyard (Comeback für die Liebe)

Directed by Jason Bourque
Written by Brian Skiba(Teleplay), Karen O'hara(Teleplay), Margaret Base(Story) and Mary Glenn (Story)

Overview
Real estate rising star Molly, who breaks up with Jackson, a smitten but seeming underachiever, on Valentine’s Day because he may have lied to her. Molly moves to New Mexico for a high-profile promotion and soon finds herself close to being engaged to the generous but immature Greg. In a twist of fate, a proposed business deal for a trendy winery puts Molly face-to-face again with the remorseful Jackson, who has a few more surprises for the woman he still loves.-source


COME BACK FOR LOVE

Yes, it's the German version that I watched, and I enjoyed every minute of it even if it's one of those formulaic stories that borrowed some things from The Shop Around the Corner/Parfumerie.  The two lead characters click with each other...hmm, in the story there was that one year where they did not, but that's not my point.  What is?  I'll go in circles. ;-) They are a beautiful couple.

Heartfelt is really heartfelt.

At first I thought I wouldn't enjoy it because I found Molly to be so shallow.   Jackson was trying to explain the "situation" to her, but she wouldn't listen.  If she did listen, then I guess the made for television movie would have ended in five minutes.


🍇🍇🍇

Edwin Perez who plays Romero a.k.a. Romeo is endearingly annoying.  Wait.  Shouldn't I say annoyingly endearing?  Let me clear my head.  He is annoying, but he grows on you.  Yes.  I think that's the best way to describe...wait.  I got it wrong again.  It is Romero who grows on you even if he's annoying.  Not Edwin Perez.  Sowee!
🍇🍇🍇
Liz played by Lydia Campbell is the sweet, but tough BFF of Molly.  She's beautiful too.

🍇🍇🍇
You would fall in love with Vanessa's baby, whose chuckles would make a person's day.  Yes, his laughter would chase the blues away.


🍇🍇🍇

Molee the Dog is also very endearing. 
🍇🍇🍇
What about Greg(Christopher Russell)?  I like the actor, but I don't like Greg, and same goes with his best friend,  Rickster(Justyn Shippelt). They are two big boys who are so self-centred. 
🍇🍇🍇
The long and short of it is that it is an enjoyable movie that would make you fall in love with love, if you aren't already.  It's also worth watching at least one more time, even if I think the "Vanessa scenes" were both outrageous, and Molly's reactions were both blown out of proportion.


Honestly, I think I'm just babbling and what I'm just trying to say is that I like it with its flaws and all.


🍇🍇🍇
Thanks for your time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)