Blood Sisters versus Wildflower (ABS-CBN)


Blood Sisters replaced Wildflower on its before TV Patrol time slot.  At first I thought that even if Blood Sisters has a heavy theme the story was lighter than Wildflower.

Well, I was wrong.  Definitely wrong.



Blood Sisters is NOT lighter than Wildflower.  Wildflower, even with its traumatic scenes, especially towards the end of the series, still was lighter because of the exaggerated dialogues that were done on purpose.  You know, those types where comic book type lines like the Batman and Robin series in the 1960s' fight scenes.  Something to that effect without the big words flashing on TV.




At any rate, or should I say, at the very least?  Well, both series are(were) well acted and believable.

Blood Sisters is scarier and I pity the poor child, Jolo, as played by Karlo Ezekiel Torres.

Erich is versatile, just like Jodi Sta. Maria, Julia Montes, Vina Morales, Claudine Barretto and all those other great actors that played dual or multiple roles.

I just hope, like Wildflower, Blood Sisters would end with a "bang"... not literally, I hope.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)