These blog entries are MOSTLY just how I felt after watching the play, musical, concert or TV show, a product I like or things I have read. If I have not at least one good thing to say, then you wouldn't see anything written about it here. Oh, btw, I would seldom(not never) write about blockbusters even if I love them starting today(26 June 2019) just because. :-)
Wedding Planner Mystery (2014)
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Andrew Walker, Erica Durance and Brandon Beemer
Based on Deborah Donelly's VEILED THREATS
Directed by Ron Oliver
Written for the TV by Darcy Meyers
#latepost
The WEDDING PLANNER MYSTERY is a mystery presented in a light way. Something like Murder She Wrote, but not. For me a wedding planner turned sleuth to exonerate herself is pretty exciting so I continued watching.
Andrew Walker is turning to be a favourite Hallmark Channel leading man of mine. My goodness. That sounds like he's MY leading man, but that's not what I mean. LOL.
Seriously, Andrew Walker could be annoying, but he could be so lovable too. His roles, I mean.
I like his team-up with Erica Durance. They have a good chemistry.
Erica Durance sort of reminds me of Della Street, but not. Why not? Because she's a wedding planner and Ms. Street isn't. Maybe I should've said she's like Nancy Drew?
Would I watch this again?
Maybe once or twice. I don't know. All I know is that I enjoyed. It's not the best made for TV movie, but it was enjoyable.
All the best to those involved in this movie.
CAST:
Erica Durance...Carnegie Kincaid
Andrew W. Walker...Aaron Gold
Brandon Beemer...Holt Walker
Rick Ravanello...Detective Borden
Julian Christopher...Eddie Breen (as Julian D. Christopher)
Chelan Simmons...Nicky Parry
Gabrielle Rose...Clara Parry
Karen Holness...Lily
Oliver Rice...Lance Solveto
Zahf Paroo...John Nevin
Billy Mitchell...Doug Parry
John Treleaven...Keith Gutherbridge
Kevan Ohtsji...Ray
Laura Soltis...Dorothy
Chelsey Reist...Diane Parry (as Chelsey Marie Reist)
From Pep.ph Sigh. I have separation anxiety #sepanx with this series that I have grown to love. It had its off days, but MOST of the time, the scenes are exciting, putting me to the edge of my seat, giving me cheap thrills, or making me laugh. There are times when I get traumatized by a scene or two, that I have to play the piano first before doing my research or anything else...or for me to have happy thoughts before sleeping. That's how effective the script and execution are. Or else, why should it be so real to me when I know that it is only a work of fiction? It's not really advisable for people who have PTSD to watch this, according to my friends who tried watching this, but couldn't because it was so convincing that they had to undergo cleansing rituals so-to-speak before becoming OK. If the very supposedly harmless COCOON could do that to people with mental health issues, then I guess something like this that is so...
Introduction that you may skip: Learning about this movie made me pretty excited to watch it. It had a different concept, and I was prepared to cry a lot. I was told that for me not to shed tears in a movie, I should really be armed with lots of tissues. Dang. Even with all the preparations, I still cried. You see, my maternal grandmother was deaf, and she could only hear us with a hearing aid. Since I was little I was scared of being deaf, so I prepared for "it" with the hope by preparing I won't ever go deaf. I served in the Deaf Ministry for a couple of years, but when my mom and I started fighting because of the things she misinterpreted, I told myself I should stop serving because it would make me look like a hypocrite, even if I am not. I do miss them a lot, but I would rather serve in different ways. ISA PA WITH FEELINGS source Watching this with my partially deaf mother, and my dad, who is hard of hearing because of his med...
source Elzar "Dodjie" Simon is not really a stranger to me. He was my brother's boss in ATI, and he was one of the many invited guests who was able to celebrate with us during my brother and sister-in-law's wedding in 1998. My brother only has praises for him. I was excited to meet him again last 14 July 2016, but it coincided with CURTAINS UP , so I just joined my family in Spirit. A.I. HACKED The book has been receiving rave reviews ever since it was launched so when I saw on the author's FB page that he was having a book signing event at Fully Booked's The Studio at 11th Street, BGC, I was psyched. A few days after I learned about it my brother announced that we were going, and he has already ordered one paperback and one hardbound. I thought one was mine, but it turned out it was for my dad, but it's OK. My parents live with me, and my dad read books one-by-one, and now he is still reading my former Pastor(Richard Mirpuri)'s Glimp...
Comments
Post a Comment