Wedding Planner Mystery (2014)

Andrew Walker, Erica Durance and Brandon Beemer

Based on Deborah Donelly's VEILED THREATS
Directed by Ron Oliver
Written for the TV by Darcy Meyers
#latepost
The WEDDING PLANNER MYSTERY is a mystery presented in a light way.  Something like Murder She Wrote, but not.  For me a wedding planner turned sleuth to exonerate herself is pretty exciting so I continued watching.

Andrew Walker is turning to be a favourite Hallmark Channel leading man of mine.  My goodness. That sounds like he's MY leading man, but that's not what I mean.  LOL. 

Seriously, Andrew Walker could be annoying, but he could be so lovable too.  His roles, I mean.

I like his team-up with Erica Durance.  They have a good chemistry.  


Erica Durance sort of reminds me of Della Street, but not.  Why not?  Because she's a wedding planner and Ms. Street isn't.  Maybe I should've said she's like Nancy Drew?

Would I watch this again?

Maybe once or twice. I don't know.  All I know is that I enjoyed.  It's not the best made for TV movie, but it was enjoyable.

All the best to those involved in this movie.

CAST:
Erica Durance ... Carnegie Kincaid
Andrew W. Walker ... Aaron Gold
Brandon Beemer ... Holt Walker
Rick Ravanello ... Detective Borden
Julian Christopher ... Eddie Breen (as Julian D. Christopher)
Chelan Simmons ... Nicky Parry
Gabrielle Rose ... Clara Parry
Karen Holness ... Lily
Oliver Rice ... Lance Solveto
Zahf Paroo ... John Nevin
Billy Mitchell ... Doug Parry
John Treleaven ... Keith Gutherbridge
Kevan Ohtsji ... Ray
Laura Soltis ... Dorothy
Chelsey Reist ... Diane Parry (as Chelsey Marie Reist)
Adam Lolacher ... Theo
Cameron Dent ... Switchblade
Nancy Amelia Bell ... Queen Mary
Barbara Kottmeier ... Michelle Parry
Clayton Chitty ... Shawn
Nelson Wong ... Kenny Staffer
Anthony Konechny ... Gym Guy
Brenda Crichlow ... Sally (as Brenda M. Crichlow)
Mark Brandon ... Reverend
Isabella Piombini ... Flower Girl (uncredited)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)