The Bridge (2015)/The Bridge 2 (2016)


Directed by 
Mike Rohl
Writing Credits (in alphabetical order)  
Karen Kingsbury ... (novel)
Jamie Pachino

Watching Hallmark TV movies is so addictive so I was not able to keep my promise to myself that I would stop watching them until next week.   I think I would have to undergo withdrawal or something.  I'm exaggerating, of course.

KAREN KINGSBURY'S The Bridge is so beautiful that I watched the two parts back to back and I didn't even notice the time.

The story proves that communication and miscommunication are very important factors that could make or break you.  It also proves that no matter how modern technology is, there's nothing like reading a good book, whether paperback, hardbound or what have you.   

I believe that(I know I should write more about the books I read, but...) truly in my heart.

In this story Molly's dad is from the dark ages.  He believes he loves her and is doing everything in his power to assure Molly's future by setting her up with Preston that she only loves as a friend.

I love how Molly meets Ryan.  There was magic right there and then.  Let's thank the casting department for choosing them to be partners in this movie. ;-)

More often than not I only meet the central characters for the first time in a Hallmark TV movie, but thankfully, just like Cupid and Cate, I've met five of the members of the cast outside the Hallmark realm: Faith Ford, Steve Bacic, Ted McGinley, Katie Findlay and Wyatt Nash.  

📕📕📕📘📘📘📗📗📗

The Bridge is a local bookstore that is more than a bookstore.  It's where a great couple, Charlie and Donna, offer more than selling of books.  Everyone who visits them eventually become part of the FAMILY and some of them met their soul mates there over cups of coffee, pastries and some other factors. 

There are many similar stories like in reel and real life, but there's just something about this story and sub-stories that melts one's heart.

 I practically lost sleep watching this movie(parts one and two), but it's worth it.

I would definitely watch this again some day.



Cast:  
Katie Findlay ... Molly Callens 
Wyatt Nash ... Ryan Kelly 
Ted McGinley ... Charlie Bartons
Faith Ford ... Donna
Steve Bacic ... Wade Callens
Andrea Brooks ... Kristen Jones
        Carey Feehan ... Preston Millington III
Natasha Burnett ... Ronnie
Anne Marie DeLuise ... Jeanette Kelly
Matt Hamilton ... Lonnie
Kazumi Evans ... Jenny
Jaime M. Callica ... Luther (as Jaime Callica)
Alison Araya ... Edna Largo
Troy Mundle ... Jake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)