Diagnosis Delicious (2016)



From imdb

No worries, I know that I was just watching a movie, but I can't help it.  That smile and those dancing eyes of Ryan Rottman were enough to love this movie, add to it the story created by Alex Greenfield, Joelle Sellner(who also wrote the teleplay, btw) and Ben Powell, plus the acting of the carefully chosen cast, and of course, the direction of Ron Oliver, made me love it even more.

The story is predictable and unpredictable all at the same time.  It was not boring and it had three side stories or more. 

I cried in some parts, but thankfully it's a PixL movie, so it has many light and uplifting parts.

Would I watch it again?

Of course.

Yes, I definitely would!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)