Hallmark Channel's My Secret Valentine (2018)


A young woman takes advice from the chalkboard notes that her mysterious tenant leaves when a slick sales rep arrives with plans to buy her family's prized winery.-WWW

Directed by Bradley Walsh
Written by Carrie Freedle
Starring:

Lacey Chabert as Chloe Grange
Andrew W. Walker as Seth Anderson
Peter MacNeill as Truman Grange
Tara Yelland as Leanne Morrison, Chloe's best friend from childhood
Catherine Burdon as Maggie
Kelly Boegel as Client/Earthy Owner
Kevin Claydon as Jeff, Leanne's hubby
Carrie Schiffler as Nancy, the cafe owner who bakes great pie
Richard Young as the snotty restaurant owner
Joel Gagne as the nice plumber
and Candy Sampson as Taylor, Seth's boss


Geesh, Andrew Walker.  I have a harmless crush on you. I like this better than LOVE ON ICE, but I enjoyed that too.  Here, as Seth, you made me giddy all over.  You do have a good onscreen chemistry with Lacey Chabert and the story is just like good wine...

At any rate, I love the cast.  They work well together and the vineyard is so beautiful.

I'm practically speechless.

I guess I'm in love with love, so for me, this movie did its job.  It made me escape for a while, but it kept my feet on the ground, thank goodness.  Well, it did bring me to cloud nine and boy, I love Andrew Walker's smile here.

Peter MacNeill was also so endearing and Tara Yelland did good as Chloe's best friend.

Sigh.

Would I watch this again?

Yes.  Definitely!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

Atonement (2008)

Moments of Love (2006)