Change of Plans (2011)

CHANGE OF PLANS is many stories rolled into one with its own uniqueness
Photograph from Google Images

When her friend dies in an accident, a woman (Brooke White) and her husband (Joe Flanigan) become legal guardians of the four orphaned children.-WWW
Initial release8 January 2011

When I look back at my life before my current situation I recall that I had many dreams and most of them just went pfft like the many stories and reports I have written.  The reasons they vanished into thin air vary, but the point is, I just have to live with the fact that they are gone forever.

I had many plans and my being single at this age is not one of them, but maybe, just maybe, I am living the part He wrote for me.  Somehow I doubt that, but...

In this movie Sally(Brooke White) and Jason(Joe Flanigan) Danville have been married for five(5) years and having children was not on their playbook.  Just like many other stories before this one, someone died and they inherited that someone's children.  In this movie's case, it's Sally's best friend.  She and her husband had a sudden death, but for one reason or another, they were so prepared for the inevitable and they listed Sally as the chosen guardian for their brood.

All four children were loved equally, even if they have only one biological daughter.  They never felt unloved and somehow their mother thought that Sally would be the best to take her place in case of an emergency.  Of course, she could never be replaced, but...

Sally and Jason at first wanted the situation to be a temporary one, but later on, the four kids(Jayme Lynn Evans, Bobby Soto, Jakobé Dempsey and Clarissa Suwoko) grow on them.

If you want to know the rest of the story, just click this and see for yourself.  ;-)

This is Brooke's first TV movie.  






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)