My Favourite Mikee Cojuangco-Jaworski movies

My favourite Mikee Conjuangco Films(The first and the last listed are the best of the best...at least for me):


From Wikipedia ©Viva Films

DO RE MI (1996)



NAG-IISANG IKAW (1997)



MANALO MATALO, MAHAL KITA (1995)



DAHIL BA SA KANYA (1998)

and

From imdb


FOREVER (1994)



This blog entry started with writing about my watching NANG DAHIL BA SA KANYA? for the nth time, but for some reason the other movies of hers kept popping in my head so I decided to write about my favourite movies of hers instead.

When Mikee was much younger I thought she would end up with Direk Rowell Santiago, but I was wrong.  She and Dudut Jaworkski grew in love with each other and are now happily married, with kids.

Mikee is such a refreshing and inspiring person(I think I just described someone like this very recently and I wasn't pulling her leg).  She also is a good actor/actress.

The first movie I've seen of hers is FOREVER and she proved that she's not only a famous equestrienne, but she could act too.

She's a no frills kind of woman and I like that about her.  I forgot what year, but she was having herself checked in Stanford(am I remembering this correctly?) because of a bubble somewhere in her body then I saw her in Hong Kong with her family.  She was so nice and simple.  I don't really know her personally, but I've seen her in person several times before and she has always been pleasant.  Maybe not everyday because she's only human, but at least when I get to see her by chance, she always has this good rainbow aura around her.  

Oh my goodness.  Did I just say that?  Is that why I don't make an effort to see a person I love dearly and who loves me like her real little sister?  Anyways, back to my saying saying Mikee has a good aura...

What can I say?  Well, she really does.

She has good chemistry with her co-stars.  I read somewhere she dated Aga Muhlach for real, but just for a short time.  She also had good chemistry with Cesar Montano, Keempee De Leon and Joko Diaz.

She worked well with Gary Estrada and I think I like their onscreen team-up next to the short team-up with Direk Rowell Santiago...well, it wasn't really a team up because she was "just" his ex in that Sarah G and John Lloyd flick, but she still had a commanding presence.  It just reminded me why I thought she would end up with him, but she didn't.

I won't describe the movies one by one anymore because it would consume a lot of time and take a lot of space, but like what I said, they are my favourites of hers and I reiterate that the first and the last listed are the best of the best, at least for me.  :-) 

Mikee's FB Page (not personal)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)