Brimming With Love (TV Movie) 2018

This is a beautiful photograph, but the movie is not just about them.  It's about three couples with equal exposure, so it would have been best if the four other people were included.  I guess it's because they are the central characters according to the writer and director.  Yes.  That's probably it.

Allie(Kelsey Asbille Chow) is an aspiring journalist who meets Sam(Jonathan Keltz), a coffee shop owner who plays matchmaker for his customers. Allie agrees to be matched, but going though Sam's process causes her to see that her perfect match might just be the matchmaker himself.-WWW
Director: W.D. Hogan
If there was only one thing I liked about this movie then I would say that I like that the central characters did not fall in love in an instant.  They got to know each other first, and little by little they grew in love with each other.

Thankfully, that's not the only thing I love about this film. It's a made for TV movie so that's probably why they only got two known actors: The editor-in-chief played by GEORGE NEWBERN, and the grandpa, played by BARRY CORBIN, but all the main characters are beautiful.  

My favourite couple was #MiaEric #EricMia played by the gorgeous ALEXANDRA METZ and the dashingly handsome JAPHETH GORDON.  

The young couple, Tyler(ZAYNE EMORY) and Emily(GATLIN KATE JAMES), have good chemistry too.  Tyler was sort of the reason how Sam(JONATHAN KELTZ) and Allie(KELSEY CHOW) met.  Emily played a great role in their love story too.

Allie and Sam are the chosen ones to be the central characters.  I guess it's OK because the story revolves around their accidental meeting, the coffee shop called BRIMMING with LOVE and the summer series Allie was assigned to do.

Oh, for me, this TV couple has one of the sweetest kisses ever.  Watch for it.  


A COUPLE OF THE LESSONS LEARNED(to those who know this already, these are great reminders):


  • Before we jump to conclusions, we should investigate first. Yes.  We really should do that. I know, I know...it is easier said than done.



  • When we get hurt, big time, we shouldn't generalise and still give chances to others, including ourselves.

I guess that's it.  Thanks for your time dear readers.  





To those asking:  I'm sorry.  I don't know where to find the background music playing when Allie and Sam kiss so sweetly.  

Comments

  1. I.m Looking for the song playing at the end of the movie, pleas help me find it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been looking for it too, and researching is supposed to be a skill of mine. Have you found it already? (For some reason I just saw your comment a few minutes ago.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)