Hallmark Movies and Mysteries' TIME AFTER TIME (2011)

"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward." Søren Kierkegaard, Danish Philosopher

A soul-searching journalist comes face-to-face with his future when he returns to the Long Island community he grew up in and confronts a past that has haunted him his entire adult life. Starring Richard Thomas, Kaj-Erik Eriksen & Christine Chatelain. -Hallmark

Chronologically, I've seen this first before I saw My Fake Fiancé because I had to deal with how I felt first about being a clean slate to fix one's life because that person made some wrong turns and decisions.

In real life, I would want to be given a chance to do that, for I've made a LOT of wrong decisions in life.

It's NOT a movie about time machines or someone in a portrait or portals or whatever else like a guardian angel appearing or a quantum leap, but Richard or Dick was given a chance to fix something...

It's really wrong to envy, especially a fictional character.  It's a story.

Christine Chatelain is Jackie, the love of the life of Dick(Richard Thomas)/Richard(Kaj-Erik Eriksen).  She is very down-to-earth, even if she's the Mayor of the town with a population of less than 6,000 people.  She also plays the older Jackie who probably preserved her youthfulness because of the many beauty products and the love of Richard.  She gets to kiss both Dick and Richard in this TV movie with tender passion.

As for Richard Thomas, he was my favourite Walton.  I am glad that he is still very visible in the entertainment industry.  He could play a bad guy or a lovable guy.  Here, he plays the 55-year-old Richard, full of regrets, but thankfully, he was given a chance to fix things.

Kaj-Erik Eriksen is a very handsome and charismatic Canadian actor of Scandinavian descent.  Those eyes of his convey his or his characters emotions.

The rest of the cast?

They are good.

I like this movie.  I really do.  

Director: Gary Harvey
Writer: George Beckerman

Starring:
Richard Thomas ... Dick 
Kaj-Erik Eriksen ... Richard Kerm
Christine Chatelain ... Jackie
Stephen Huszar ... Jeff
Richard Harmon ... Ricky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)