You don't have to give up your dream to have the man of your dreams: Just in Time for Christmas(2015)

Eloise Mumford 
as Lindsay Anne Rogers 
Michael Stahl-David 
as Jason Michael Stewart 
Christopher Lloyd 
as Grandpa Bob 
William Shatner 
as Coachman Nick 
Tess Atkins
as Becca
Laura Soltis 
as Shannon Rogers

Directed by Sean McNamara
Written by Helen Frost and Don McLeod

Alternate universes, second chances and anything similar to that have been topics of many movies, and just recently, and to be specific, I've seen A FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS.  It took time before I was able to write something about it, but I was able to, even if I was disappointed that both of them had to give up their dreams just to have their dream family.

Thankfully, this story is not anything like that.  

I won't go into detail, but Lindsay realised that all the trophies, medals, accolades, and what have you, would be meaningless if she could not share it with the ones she loved.

The story is also fair to all the characters.

It's more of an inner battle and it's still about the choices we make, but it's nothing like A FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS.

I love all the actors in this movie, but I think I like the role of Michael Stahl-David most.  He's a very decent man...funny too.

If you haven't seen it, just click THIS.

Thanks a bunch for your time.  :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)