Venom (2018)

From Google Images

Woody Harrelson as Cletus Kasady(mid credits) a.k.a. Carnage, Riz Ahmed as Carlton Drake the host of Riot, Michelle Williams as D.A. Anne Weying, Jenny Slate as Dr. Dora Skirth, Tom Hardy as Eddie Brock the host of Venom

Matthew Labatique is the Director of Photagraphy

Honestly, I thought I was not going to watch this.  I was really grossed out by the trailer and was convinced I would not be seen alive in a theatre showing it.

What made me change my mind?  People were talking about it when we were having coffee and they were saying it was funny and witty.

Funny?  What?

So I searched for reviews and here's one of those that I read:

Venom is a fun, twisted rom-com disguised as a bad superhero movie


I read these two below after watching the movie:




So there.

I watched it while managing my expectations.  Enjoyed Tom Hardy's acting and I'm telling you, if it weren't Tom Hardy, I don't think I'll enjoy the movie because it's really gross.  As in gross!

Oh, the others acted well too.  I'm not saying they didn't.  It's just that...ewww...it's really gross.

:-p

Thankfully, Eddie Brock's humour saved the day.  :-)   Alright, alright.  Venom's too.  :-p






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)