All of My Heart: Inn Love(2017)/All of My Heart: The Wedding(2018)

Brian and Jenny are preparing for the grand opening of their bed and breakfast, Emily's Country Inn, when a big storm hits Buck County. Brian agrees to go back to Wall Street to boost their funds, while Jenny scrambles to keep the opening on track.  Stars Lacey Chabert and Brennan Elliott.

Director: Terry Ingram

Writer: Karen Berger

The sequel of All of My Heart

THE MOVIE

I'm probably what you call a contra pelo.  Many people didn't like this second installment because they say it doesn't have a life of its own.  

Well, since I have my own thoughts, I'm going to say I like this movie.  It's not perfect, but it works.

Now regarding the inn...

They did say they remodelled it so if it's a different place, they tried to justify it.

Did I like the ending?

Well, I think it's more of a cliff hanger.

Which did I like better?  

Of course, nothing beats the original. 

Would I watch the third installment?

Yes.  As a matter of fact, I already did.


Jenny and Brian are planning their incredibly romantic wedding. Emily’s Country Inn is filled to capacity with happy guests. Then a distant relative of Emily’s arrives and she stakes a claim to the house. The pressure is on as Jenny and Brian try to raise enough money to hang onto their home. They go for broke expanding her company, Jenny’s Home Baked. Brian even considers a return to Wall Street. All of the wonderful friends they made in Bucks County are worried about their favorite couple, trying to figure out how to help. Jenny and Brian’s enduring love will once again be tested as the wedding day approaches and they struggle to keep the house that brought them together. (Still) starring Lacey Chabert and Brennan Elliott. -The Hallmark Channel (The final chapter of All of My Heart)

The legalities discussed in this movie was questioned by the experts, so let's not go there.  They have already pointed that out.

If the writer wanted a mess or a conflict, they should have given Emily a love child she opted to have him or her adopted or something because society shunned children born out of wedlock during that time.  

Other than that, predictable as this may have been, it is a sweet movie.

I like Lacey and Brennan.  

This may not be a perfect movie, but I enjoyed it.

 I guess that's it.

Thanks for your time.

Blessings and cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)