Snow Bride(2013)

The Movie
I'll probably just write gibberish stuff, but you're welcome to read it if you want to.  
Maggie, Greta and Ben
(Patricia, Katrina and Jordan)
Wow. I almost did not watch this.  I thought it was the same old story...well, it is, but there are many interesting scenes, and I love how KATRINA LAW and JORDAN BELFI look good together, like a real couple, like any love story/movie couples should.  They are believable and there's magic in their tandem.   I hope they would have other projects together.

SUSIE ABROMEIT's character, Claire Sinclair, is the bitch here, but I'm sure Brody wouldn't want anything to do with her.  

Ben, Greta and Taylor
(Jordan, Katrina and Jake Ryan)

Claire and Jared 
(Susie and Bobby)

Since this is a Hallmark TV movie, some of the scenes and situations are out of this world, but for someone who did not expect to like this movie, I must say I'm glad I did not turn my player off.

Stranger things have happened in real life, so I think, in my humble opinion, although a rarity, I think something like this could happen in some part of the globe. 

There are many wonderful people in this story:

Peters, the caretaker and Maggie Tannenhill's longtime friend;  Maggie Tannenhill herself; Jared, Ben's little brother; Taylor, one of the kids Ben and Greta play with; Julie, Greta's assistant; Doria, Greta's best friend...

It would also be great to note that the person playing Doria's husband is Katrina's husband in real life, KEITH ANDREEN. Oh, and TRACY ANDREEN, the writer of this made for TV movie, is his sister. 

Another thing, when the Tannenhill brothers start looking for the wedding that someone tosses on the snow, the men were without gloves or mittens.  The way they were searching for the ring was like they were on a beach or a sandbox at playground or something.  

☃⛄☃⛄☃⛄
I guess since I'm not writing anything that an award giving body would notice, I better end this now.

Flaws and all, I really enjoyed this movie very, very much.

Thanks for your time.

Directed by Bert Kish
Written by Tracy Andreen 

Some members of the cast from imdb:
Katrina LawKatrina Law...Greta Kaine
Jordan BelfiJordan Belfi...Ben Tannenhill
Patricia RichardsonPatricia Richardson...Maggie Tannenhill
Susie AbromeitSusie Abromeit...Claire Sinclaire
Robert Curtis BrownRobert Curtis Brown...Peters
Bobby CampoBobby Campo...Jared Tannenhill
Tom LenkTom Lenk...Wesley Sharp
Jake Ryan ScottJake Ryan Scott...Taylor
Stewart ScottStewart Scott...Mayor
Tony GenaroTony Genaro...The Baker
Mike BeaverMike Beaver...Paprazzo Al
Tania GunadiTania Gunadi...Julie
George WynerGeorge Wyner...Lou Blanco
Glenn GordonGlenn Gordon...Steve / Elevator Patron
Scott Thomas ReynoldsScott Thomas Reynolds...Charlie (Barista)
Dana BarronDana Barron...Doria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)