Hello, It's Me(2015)


Written for the television by Julie Sherman Wolfe
Based on Wendy Corsi Staub's novel
Directed by Mark Jean


There are many inexplicable things in this world that if we try to grasp or fathom them, our minds might explode or a spontaneous combustion might happen, so all we could do is to accept them as real.  Better yet, we believe them to be true.

The movie starts with a very happy family having fun at the beach.  The very loving father and husband stays for a while for one more spin using his boat, but an unexpected storm happens so he dies.

Two years later, the bereaved family visits the beach where they had one last happy moment with him, but when they were about to leave, an accident happens.

Our two protagonists meet due to the mishap and there's a certain attraction from the man's end.  He is amused and amazed with the woman who does not want his money when he tried to pay for the damages or at the very least the cab ride.

The long and short of it, they saw each other again, got to know each other.  The male child instantly bonds with the male protagonist, but the female child is somewhat distant, which is actually just a natural reaction.

Anyways, I won't tell you the whole story.  You can just click the link above to watch the movie, but I must tell you that I got touched when...well, this is the mysterious and supernatural part of the story...her dearly departed husband told her that it was alright to love again and to love him in particular.  Yes, it might just be garbled sounds and just old feeds, but...I assure you, it's not freaky.  It's actually a very touching scene that even brought me to tears.  If I am meant to love a widower, I hope his beloved or his dearest would choose me too.  Oh my.  Why am I correlating this to my life?

I know, I know, it's not a perfect movie, but I love the developments of the movie.

I may not watch it again, but I am glad I did.  Hmm, yes, I know I've said this before, but I mean it.

Thanks for your time.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)