An Hour Behind (2017)


Director: Brian Brough
Writer: Brittany Wiscombe

Not everybody thinks this is a beautiful movie, but I am one of those who thinks it is.  It kind of reminded me of a couple of friends who met because one of them inadvertently thought he was the one she was supposed to meet.  The situation was a little different, and she definitely does not own a cupcake shop, but they surely had so many similarities, and if I didn't know better, I would say this movie is their love story, but it isn't.

My point is, to me this story is very believable and very relatable.  Like my friends, there were times I wanna throw shoes at them.  The couple here separated for months...my friends separated for a couple of years...all because of a misunderstanding.

BARRY WATSON and EMILY ROSE have chemistry, at least for me.

There were flaws here and there, but it didn't matter to me.  I like it.  I like the fact that they didn't kiss and make up in an instant, even if it is kind of predictable.

Well, I guess that's it.

Thanks for your time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)