A Family For Christmas (2015)



Why can't a woman live her dream and be happy?  Why can't a man live his dream and be happy?  The two main characters, at least in the alternate universe, had to give up their dreams...what they really wanted in life to be a family.

If I didn't like this, why am I writing about it?

I love the two main stars, LACEY CHABERT and TYRON LEITSO.  I love the two kids who played their children, MILLI WILKINSON and AUDREY SMALLMAN.  Hey, I also liked JILL MORRISON who played Tammy, MATTHEW KEVIN ANDERSON who played Grant and BRITTNEY WILSON who played Carrie.  They did great.

I know, I know, at the end of the day, you would look back and examine your day...your life.  

Yes, everything is about the choices we make and how everything is a chain reaction.

True happiness is important, but she was already living her dream.  She missed that life.  Is it because she can't have her cake and eat it too?  

Ben also gave up his dream of become a novelist.  He didn't have to.

Tsk, tsk, tsk!

Thank goodness this was well-acted, or else...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)