Little John (2002)


Directed by Dick Lowry
Written by H. Haden Yelin(teleplay) and Temma Kramer(story and teleplay)


A father is given a second chance in life to make it right by adopting his grandson after his mother abandons him.

Thirteen years being estranged with her father, and more than twelve years later after her son was born, reluctantly Natalie is reunited with both her father and her son.

The acting of VING RHAMES, ROBERT BAILEY, Jr., and of course, PATTY DUKE, were very admirable and believable.  Ms. Duke did not think of her role as a small role.  She may not be the star of the movie, but she did not do her job in a namby-pamby manner. 

How did GLORIA REUBEN do?  At first I thought she was too stoic for her own good, but later, as the story progressed, I understood why she was being stone cold.

I would probably not watch this again, but I am glad that I was able to watch this because the story for me was well-written.

Thanks for your time.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)