Missed Connections(2015) #MCFilm

image from imdb

Directed by BRANDON HO
Written by JOSEPH REIDHEAD who also appears in this movie as George, the brother-in-law of the male protragonist, Marc, played by KEVIN O'KEEFE.
Original Score by JUSTIN JENSEN

This looked so cheesy that I almost didn't watch it.  I was listening to a song on youtube then when it was over, this automatically played.  

I glanced upon the comments, and they were mostly positive, so I paused it, then Googled it then found the official FB page and the Official Website through imdb.

I thoroughly enjoyed this film even if I haven't "met" anyone before.  It's still cheesy, and obviously not done by professionals, but it had no dead air, and it was pretty interesting.

I am not sure if they are Mormons, probably not, but this movie was filmed in Utah.

I had to check if LAWRENCE FERNANDEZ, the guy who plays Trent, who I think is a simple minded fellow(...is that even the best way to describe him? Well, he wanted to be honest about his being conflicted, so maybe...) was from this country or not.  He probably is, because according to backstage, he is ethnically ambiguous, sort of like most of us in this country.

Now, regarding SARAH KENT(Julia)...I think, but I'm not certain, I've "met" her before.  She looks so familiar.  I checked her imdb profile, but nothing rings a bell. Wait.  There is.  Not Cinderella's Type.  She's Mrs. Dalton.  Mystery solved.  :-p

What about TATUM LANGTON(Jessie)?  According to imdb profile she was in one episode of Grey's Anatomy, but I don't think I've seen that.

So what if I don't know anyone "here"?  I had a great time meeting all of them, including the bunch of subjects of Marc's people watching/greatest show on...I forgot what term he used.

Speaking about Marc, I've "met" him before.  Kevin O'Keefe was Dave the Skydiver at Love at First Glance starring Adrian Grenier and Amy Smart.  I checked if I wrote about it, but it seems like I didn't.  Maybe I was about to or...ah, never mind.

I hope you give this movie a chance.  Mayabe you'll like it, or maybe you won't, but do check it out.  


📓

Thanks for your time!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)