A Winter Princess (2019)

When Carly plans Snowden Peak's Snow Ball with Jesse, their attraction is undeniable. But when Carly's twin, Prince Gustav, arrives her royal identity is nearly exposed. As Jesse and Carly decide to hold the ball at Summit Lodge, they make the gala a fundraiser to turn the resort into a year-round destination. But without a celebrity draw, investors aren't interested, and Snowden Peak is put up for sale. Too bad no one knows any royalty who could entice affluent socialites to the gala, which could raise enough money to make Snowden Peak a four-season resort for royalty and commoners alike.Written by Hallmark
Directed by Allan Harmon 
Written by Erinne Dobson
You guessed it right.  Whether you saw the trailer/teaser or not, you would know in your mind that it's a royal meets commoner story.  Yes, another one of those...

Yet, there's something delightful about this story.  The attack is different, and the Royal Family, and the friend who is a royal, are not obnoxious characters.  Well, maybe at first the owner of the Ski Resort thought so, but...


⛷🎿

The guy here, although a commoner, could also be considered royalty.  If you watch the movie you would know what I mean.

For those people who bash the accents of the members of the cast who are supposed to be royals, please put into mind that their country is fictitious, and they more or less try to make their characters believable.

👑
I am very fortunate that all the three movies I watched almost immediately after the other(some kind of Sunday movie marathon---I was supposed to be having a siesta because we have a mini reunion at Red Crab at Resorts World at 7PM, and I am not totally well yet---I am slowly healing, I believe...) are all beautiful and made me feel like I was having a magic carpet ride where my selective acrophobia didn't matter.

I like the spunk of the Princess, and I like the fact that even if our male protagonist may be known for delegating tasks(as if that was really bad), he is still very worthy of loving.

Well, I won't expound, but I think most of you would enjoy this movie too.

Thanks for dropping by.

:-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)