Love At The Shore (2017)

Directed by Steven R. Monroe
Written  by Laura Gasbarro Grant and Nicole Baxter
Hmm...I don't love this movie, but I like it.  I think this is Happy the Dog's first movie.  Am I right?  Or maybe not.

The two lead stars are beautiful, but the kids, plus Happy the Dog, are the ones that make this movie adorable.

I just have some issues with Jenna's way of thinking:
She has put Lucas in a box.  She automatically judged him. Her friend was right about the two week rule.  Don't base everything from day one.  Get to know the person first before judging.  I have an unconventional lifestyle, so I kinda relate to Lucas' way of living.  Let's say Jenna was right, and Lucas was indeed a bum...where would this story be?

Well, here she learns that he isn't a bum.  Suddenly it's OK to be attracted to him?  Duh!?!

Of course it matters.  That's reality, but the way it was presented made Jenna seem judgmental.

Well, I guess that's the way the story goes.  She's supposed to be judgmental.

Otherwise, I like their attraction to one another.  One jaded, and one who would rather stay detached, but found each other in the coast or shore or whatever Southerners call the beach.  

It's a light story.

I didn't expect much.  I just decided to enjoy it, so I did.

Well, I guess that's it.

Thanks for dropping by.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)