The Valley of Light (2007)

A World War II veteran (Chris Klein) returns home and befriends a young widow (Gretchen Mol) and a mute boy (Zach Mills).-Google SearchInitial release: 2007Director: Brent ShieldsStory by: Terry KayAdapted from: The Valley of Light


This movie left me speechless for the longest time.  When I saw that CHRIS KLEIN starred in this movie, and he was a soldier, I thought the story was going to be similar to A WALK IN THE CLOUDS.  Boy, I was wrong.  This is very different from it.

Almost everything in this movie is pleasant, except for a few things, and one of those things broke my heart.

For those who don't want to feel the world on their shoulders after watching a movie, you shouldn't worry, because even if the movie left me speechless for quite some time, it was able to leave a smile on my face when it was through.

Of all the Hallmark movies in this category, this is definitely one of my favourites.

Mr. Klein has very good chemistry with Ms. GRETCHEN MOL. They just looked beautiful together, even if Ms. Mol was, rather is, a few years older than him.  Their attraction is very believable, and in my heart, the movie made me believe even for less than two hours that they were really in love.

For those who hate sappy love stories, I think you would like it.  It's not sappy at all, but it does involve the supernatural, so if you hate those kinds of films, then I guess this is not for you.

What did I think?

I just said that this is one of my favourites in this category, so to reiterate, yes, I like it.

I love the teamwork of everyone involved in this movie, so even if this is so delayed, congratulations to all of you.

🐟🐠🎣🎣🐠🐟

Thanks for dropping by.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)