Christmas Getaway (2017)

From imdb


This movie is almost perfect except for the part where a very beautiful successful Travel Writer named Emory is so insecure of Alice because she thinks Alice is perfect.  

Maybe she does not look in the mirror a lot.  What's wrong with her?  I know she doesn't want to assume or anything, but Scott ditches Alice most of the time, and his eyes twinkle whenever she's around.

Oh well.  

I won't be technical, don't worry.

I love this story mostly because of Katy and her Nana named Marilyn.  Of course, Scott and Emory spell m-a-g-i-c perfectly.  You can really easily see the chemistry between them.  Emory did not have that with William.

Oh, another thing, this is also one of those movies where the kisses are reserved towards the end.  Did I spoil it for you?  The moments are perfect, so you better watch out for that.

There are many fun things that happened in this movie.  It may not be about faith...gees, it's not even about Santa. It's about traditions, new traditions, so much more.

Another thing, if I do get married one day, I hope to get a mother-in-law like Marilyn.  

I can dream, can't I?

I honestly almost did not watch this because I've seen so many reservation mixup movies, but I'm glad I gave it a chance.

Thanks for your time.

The Cast:

  • Bridget Regan (Emory Blake)
  • Travis Van Winkle (Scott Hays)
  • Raven Stewart (Katy Hays)
  • Teryl Rothery (Marilyn Hays)
  • Sarah Smyth (Alice Bennett)
  • Dan Payne (William)
  • Alvin Sanders (Hal)
  • Krystle Dos Santos (Veronica Giles)
  • Kiefer O’Reilly (Johnny Bennett)
  • Keith MacKechnie (Clayton Blake)
  • Lynne McNamara (Sharon Blake)
  • Nailya Redzhepova (Brunette Woman)
  • David Mizera (Beaming Boyfriend)
  • Jag Arneja (Young Man)
  • Michelle Choi-Lee (Town Official)
  • Philip Prajoux (Gas Station Attendant)
Directed by MEL DAMSKI
Written by TRACY ANDREEN, MARLENE MCPHERSON and ELIZABETH SNYDER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)