Revenge of the Bridesmaids(2010)

(source)

Directed by
James Hayman

Writing Credits (WGA)
David Kendall, Bob Young,
Stephanie Phillips, and
Mark Amato


This made for TV movie was intelligently written, directed well, and well-acted.

I thought it was the same old story...well, it was kind of hinted that some of the plot was taken from An Officer and a Gentleman,  but boy, I like how teamwork proved in important in every aspect of this movie.

The story is fun, and still managed to be wholesome.

There were lots of laughs, of course, but there were touching moments too.

I'm all praises for this movie.  

Would I watch it again? Most probably.

:-)

Thanks for your time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)