Do I say I do? (2017)

Directed by Kevin Connor
Written by Matt Marx
Relationship therapist, Jessica Bender (Becca Tobin), has finished her book, “Do I Say I Do?”, finally fulfilling her contract with her ex-boyfriend Mike’s (Ryan Kelley) publishing company. Jessica’s excitement at being done with Mike is tempered when he reminds her of a clause in her contract, which obligates her to do promotional videos for the company’s website. As they are forced to work closely together, Jessica begins to realize that she may still have feelings for her ex. -PixL

Not everyone liked this movie, but I did.  It has one main story and more or less four side stories.  

The side stories:

1) The "other" client of Pryce Books, Robert Vincent, as played by JACK COLEMAN;

2) The couple in therapy as played by JASON LONDON and NICHOLLE TOM;

3) The love triangle inside Pryce Books' premises involving Hannah(JASMIN SAVOY BROWN), Connor(DENZEL WHITAKER) and Whitney(KARA ROYSTER);

4) and the love and rivalry between a power couple who are close to main female character's life played by TAMARA DUARTE and ANDRES PEREZ-MEDINA.

If you wanna add the bullishness of Zach(PRESTON JONES), and the by-the-book attitude of Stephen(BLAKE COOPER GRIFFIN), then maybe there are a couple of side stories I failed to mention.  Nah.  There were no backstories to mention so...

Anyways, as a whole this was good.  It wasn't amazing and all that, but it's likeable.   Maybe I wouldn't watch it again, but I don't feel like I wasted my time watching it.

🖊🖋✐🖊🖋
Thanks for dropping by.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)