Winter's Love Story (2019)

Bungee, Jen Lilley and Kevin McGarry
There are moments when we get to spend a lot of times with a certain somebody, we get along, then just when we think we are going up the next level, something happens that could drive you both apart. 

This story is something like that.  Our main characters are both writers here.  They have a good following, and they go on tour together.  Most of the time it's just the two of them plus dear Bungee the Dog.  Without the two main characters saying anything directly, everyone who is watching sees and feels what the two of them feel.

The two kind of sense "it" too, but when the two of you don't really get to talk about "it", there would conclusions that would probably be jumped at, on, or whatever...that maybe one of you just imagined everything that transpired between the two of you...the two of them, I mean.

Even if there is that formulaic thing again, I like this story because even there were misunderstandings, nothing was dwelled upon, or magnified.

🐶

Bungee is really a darling, and plays a great role in the lovebirds lives.

👼
The people around the two protagonists did good too so I really enjoyed this story.

Although this is not a very profound piece...my blog entry, I mean, it took a while before I wrote this because I could just conjure the words.

Well, I think this is just how good as it gets, so I won't wrench my heart, or wrack/rack my brain over it.

💓


Thanks a bunch for your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)