Love at the Christmas Table (2012)

Director: Rachel Lee Goldenberg
Writer: Dayan Ballweg (screenplay by) (as Patrick J. Hobby)

What?  Another "My childhood friend is my soulmate!" type of movie.  Haven't I had enough?

Thankfully I did not look for another thing to view the day that I watched this because I would have missed this gem of a made for TV movie.

This movie is truly audio-visual, and it is advisable to really watch and LISTEN to everything they say.  

Miss Havisham in Great Expectations: Description & Character Analysis
Words getting in the way is an understatement for this movie, and there's that "thing" called pride too...

...well, maybe there's that "thing" called perfect timing too. Hmm...Which is which?  

Would you just let someone get away?  Would you let the ship sail to the Bermuda Triangle? 

What if you kept waiting for the perfect timing, but it never happens? 

Why don't you just take the risk rather than watching from afar?

Wait, am I talking about this movie?

Sort of...

The movie starts five(5) years after the last Christmas the two had a big fight then starts at the beginning of their friendship.

At first I thought they met at four, but if they parted at twenty-seven, and this was five years later, then they probably met at two.  

Does it matter?

Depends on you.

Oh, by the way, there are side stories too, and including one about LEA THOMPSON's character named Elissa Beth or E.B. who celebrates Christmas throughout the year.  

🌲🎄🌳🌳🎄🌲
Anyways, I'm really glad I watched this movie the day that I did, and  I hope you get to see it too.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)