Falling For You (2018)

While planning a fundraising event, a small New England town’s radio station manager meets her match in a visiting businessman who can’t seem to see beyond the screen of his laptop computer, until she ropes him into participating in her bachelor bake-off to help save the station. Starring Taylor Cole and Tyler Hynes.-Hallmark Channel

Director: Peter DeLuise
Writers: Joie Botkin(teleplay), Jessica Gilmore (novel: "Baking for Keeps")
TAYLOR COLE is not on top of my list of favourite actors, but I like her enough to keep on watching her.  There were movies not so memorable, but there were those that made me feel giddy all over.

This movie, although did not make me feel giddy all over, gave me good feelings afterward.

For those wishing that Hallmark movies would have more kisses than only during the ending, then this is your movie.

The two lead characters don't try to hide their feelings or anything like that.  Their issues are beyond those feelings.

This movie gives you the importance of community, but unlike other "small town" flicks, it doesn't remove your sense of community even if you follow your dreams elsewhere.

It is a movie on how you deal with people, and how family goes beyond blood.

TYLER HYNES may not be a household name, but I've seen him before.  He has this very comforting countenance that make him seem trustworthy.

I think the last time I've seen him before this one he was a music teacher opposite LeAnn Rimes who was an Interim Superintendent of sorts.  He did well there.  So far I haven't seen him in a "bad boy" role, but he has "bad boy" photographs, so maybe I'll check those movies out to see how versatile he is.

It's a heartwarming movie.

No, it's not something an award giving body would nominate, but it surely would leave a smile on your face.


🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎🍏🍎

Thanks for your time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)