Wedding Belles (2016)

Directed by 
Gary Yates


Story by 
Les Alexander and
Rob Gilmer

Teleplay by
Rob Gilmer  and

Julie Sherman Wolfe

DANICA MCKELLAR has always been beautiful, but she was extra lovely in this made for TV movie.  She and KAVAN SMITH looked good together, and I must say that they also looked naturally attracted, and later in love with one another. Those who hate that the couple only gets to kiss each other in the end would be happy to know that Kavan and Danica...I mean, Nick and Molly, shared kisses more than once.

The flow of the story was smooth, and I particularly enjoyed the presence of Mr. BRUCE BOXLEITNER.

The "other" couple in this movie was played by CHRISTOPHER RUSSELL and TAMMY GILLIS.  They are both seasoned actors and did their respective parts well.

I just had a minor issue between Mr. Smith and Mr. Boxleitner.  I didn't see any resemblance between them.  Thankfully, I remembered that the mom, Clarissa, wasn't shown.  Well, there were photographs, but...

Anyways, it doesn't matter.  I was probably the only one who cared...besides, they pulled it off, so what am I complaining about?  Nothing.  :-)

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔

Thanks for your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)