Love Locks (2017)

Directed by MARTIN WOOD
Story by TEENA BOOTH and JOHN TINKER
Teleplay by JOHN TINKER, NEAL H. DOBROFSKY, and TIPPI DOBROFSKY
Paris is one of my favourite cities in the world.  It has been ages since I've been back, and I am not even sure if I would have the chance to do so in the future, but it was fun travel with the characters to familiar places.

The story is based on true events, but of course, it's mostly fictionalised.  Even so, I still love it, even if people compared it to other movies.

🗼🗼🗼🗼🗼

JERRY O'CONNELL and REBECCA ROMIJN are a beautiful couple, and they both could really act. It's fun to watch this real life husband and wife, with lovely twins to boot.  They are naturals. Even if they are happily married in real life, they play/played different people.  They convinced us that they were not themselves, but they also convinced us that those people they were portraying were...are really in love.
🗼🗼🗼🗼🗼
People were lambasting BRUCE DAVISON for not being an authentic French Artist, but for me he did great.  Well, maybe it's because I'm not French, and that's why I cannot really question the people who think so. 

Anyways, he worked well with LINDA SMITH...

Jocelyn Hudon and Benjamin Sutherland

What about the "young" ones?  The attraction between them was instant.  Were they believable?  Yes, they were.  JOCELYN HUDON and BENJAMIN SUTHERLAND looked great together.

🗼🗼🗼🗼🗼
It's sad that the locks of love are now gone, but I understand why they had to be removed.  

I'm glad that Hallmark made a movie about it.

This movie lifted my spirits, because I was pretty down because of all the pain I am feeling right now.

It's only temporary, I know.

Well, I better end this now, so I could hopefully serve tomorrow.  I had to miss serving tonight.

Thanks a bunch for your time.

note:  both images are from imdb


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)