Ogie Alcasid's 30th Anniversary in the Entertainment Industry(and it's a birthday concert too).

OGIE ALCASID'S 30th Anniversary Concert




If I am not mistaken I learned about this concert around July, but we had lots of activities.  I could have ordered the tickets online, but based on experience, since it's my account, the senior discount would be waived.  It was a matter of principle.  When we got to SM Makati to purchase the tickets the best tickets we could get was Patron A.  Oops.  Well, we still had good seats, and we listened to the lady who suggested that we should get the ones near the aisle because it would be more convenient for my mom.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶


My mom and I were psyched to go to this concert together because mom was one of the first persons who bought Ogie's first single when he was just a cohost of Eat Bulaga, which was still showing at RPN 9 at Broadcast City then.  Unfortunately, due to the infection of her allergies and aching feet she couldn't join me, so we prayed...oh yes we did...after some reflection, we decided to invite Ellie whose birthday is today(August twenty-five), that is, if she had nothing else to do that evening, and we praise the Almighty God that she was available.


🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

The traffic was horrendous.  I am really grateful to Ellie for accompanying me.  It has been a while since we bonded and I'm glad we had the time to do so.  We left early, but we reached the Smart Araneta Coliseum at half past eight, but we were famished, so we still ordered stuff from Taco Bell and the one beside it.  

Minutes after we entered we witnessed this very touching scene between Kundirana brothers, Mr. Pure Energy GARY VALENCIANO and the Songwriter  himself, OGIE ALCASID:

We praise and thank God that Gary is alive and well.  All glory belongs to God! 

I didn't take too many photographs because I was enjoying the concert.  There was no dead air, and everyone who celebrated with Ogie are his family and some of his closest friends in the industry.

According to REY VALERA, Ogie has very decent fans.  When he sings with Rico J. Puno, the people watching their shows are filled with "riding in tandem" and their ilk.  Yes, Ogie had a very good crowd.


Braving the EDSA traffic was surely worth it.

Congratulations to Ogie and happy birthday too.

May God continue to bless him, his loved ones and his work he does.  He truly is God's gift to humankind.

♩♪♫♬🎵🎶

Thanks for your time dear reader.  May God bless you.  









 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)