The Spy Who Dumped Me(2018)

(source)
The Spy Who Dumped Me tells the story of Audrey (Kunis) and Morgan (McKinnon), two best friends who unwittingly become entangled in an international conspiracy when one of the women discovers the boyfriend who dumped her was actually a spy.-WWW
Initial release25 July 2018 (Westwood)
Honestly, I did not think I would enjoy this film.  I was just tagging along because my folks wanted to watch this.  They tagged along with me as I watched BuyBust, so I tagged along with them.

It's not the best comedy of errors...dang, it's not even the best spy film, but it has its merits.  The scenes were outrageous, but it's an enjoyable film just the same.

It's about true friendship and finding love in the most unexpected places. Yeah.  A lot of stories are like that, I know, but this is a cool movie.

#IGuessedItRight

That's all I've got to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)