Elevator Girl (2010)

Director: Bradford May
Music composed by: Stephen Graziano

Two young people -- a successful lawyer whose career is moving fast and a free-spirited woman with a carefree approach to life -- meet when they're stuck in a broken elevator. Despite their very different lifestyles, sparks fly they hit it off immediately. But will love allow them learn to embrace each other's flaws? Stars Lacey Chabert and Ryan Merriman. -The Hallmark Channel

As friends or members of the family we have a tendency to write off some people as not good enough for our loved ones and still think we are not snobs or anything. Sometimes we even know we're snobbish, and meddle all the more.  

Right from the start there was something so right between Libby(LACEY CHABERT) and Jonathan(RYAN MERRIMAN), but some of the people around them didn't think so.  The two are poles apart, but as the saying goes, opposite poles attract. 

The two have fun and tried not to mind the meddlers, but things between them did get strained at some point.

I like this story because it has something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, et cetera, et cetera.  The two lead stars have chemistry and the supporting characters are oh so wonderful.  Joey King, one of my favourite young stars, is here as little Paige.  I really hope to get to watch The Kissing Booth one of these days.  She plays opposite her real life boyfriend, Jacob Elordi.  I know, I know.  I could watch it anytime via Netflix

It's also great to see them(Lacey and Ryan) together because I've seen these two , on the telly and on the big screen since they were young kids.

How much do I like this movie?  Very much.  Why?  Well, it's because you would eventually love the villains too. Did I give the story away?  Sorta, kinda, but there's more to it than that.

Thanks for your time.  :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)