Barefoot (2014)

The black sheep of a wealthy family brings a naive, sheltered young woman (Evan Rachel Wood) home for his brother's wedding.
Initial release21 February 2014 (USA)
Box office15,071 USD


ANDREW FLEMING directs a beautifully written story called BAREFOOT by STEPHEN ZOTNOWSKI.

I found this movie by clicking a thumbnail thinking it is a Hugh Jackman movie.  I almost stopped watching until it got very interesting.

Imagine yourself berating yourself for years for a sin you didn't even do, and that's Daisy(EVAN RACHEL WOOD) for you.

The black sheep of the flock, Jay(SCOTT SPEEDMAN) found redemption in her, but not immediately.

Together, the two fight their battles from two different worlds.

Jay finds his inner child in her, and Daisy finds her sanity in him.

Even if I thought at first that this was a Hugh Jackman movie, I don't regret watching this.


💮🐑 🌼

Thanks for your time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)