A Holiday to Remember (1995)


Director: Jud Taylor
Writers: Kathleen Creighton (novel), Darrah Cloud (teleplay)
When I look at RANDY TRAVIS and imagine myself being in love with him I would be definitely singing this part from Gershwin's Someone To Watch Over Me: 

Although he may Not be the man some Girls think Of as handsomeTo my heart He carries the key

I'm not in love with him or anything, but he does have some appeal, especially when he smiles.  I think he grows on you, that's why when he played the part of Clay, at least two women were fighting over him, but his heart only belongs to one.  It was implied that Clay might have been intimate with that other girl named Eve(BRENDA BRAZINET) one night, but that was before Carolyn(CONNIE SELLECCA) came back to the scene with her daughter, Jordy(ASIA VIEIRA).

Connie Sellecca has always been beautiful, but she also has always acted well.  Whenever I see Cobie Smulders, I am reminded of her.

RUE MCCLANAHAN is also in this TV movie.  When I was a teenager I asked myself why I see Rue in most of the beautiful faces in Hollywood.  Even if she's definitely pretty, she's not the epitome of beauty, but somehow the most of the beautiful women in Hollywood kind of has her spirit and her charm. She has always been pretty spunky, so her role of Blanche in The Golden Girls suited her to a T.  

KYLE FAIRLIE is introduced in this movie as William and he surely touched a lot of people hearts.

There are other people in this flick, but I think I'll just talk about the six of them.

Thanks for your time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)