A Dream of Christmas(2016), A Nutcracker Christmas(2016), and Looks Like Christmas(2016)



Deep in our hearts when we make wrong decisions we wish those things didn't happen.  This movie is one of those which attempt to make us understand that our present would be changed if things in the past were changed or to be changed.  It's a chain reaction.

I like this movie simply because NIKKI DELOACH and ANDREW WALKER are in it.  The supporting characters did their jobs well, and even if the granter of wishes was a tad annoying, I like her too. 

It's a formulaic movie, but it's enjoyable, so I liked it.


When two type-A single parents battle it out for control of the Christmas holiday at their kid’s middle school, they get more than they bargained for when they learn a little something about the true meaning of Christmas, while opening themselves up for the possibility of a new romance. Stars Anne Heche and Dylan Neal.


ANNE HECHE, DYLAN NEAL, FARRYN VANHUMBECK, SAMANTHA FERRIS, JULIA BENSON and SEAN MICHAEL KYER star in this beautiful Christmas story about second chances, and not writing off people because they tried to ruin Christmas for you.

It's another formulaic TV movie, but it works.  Its magic is like hot cocoa with marshmallow when the weather is cold.  At least for me, that is.


Although I enjoyed the three movies featured in this blog entry, this is my favourite among the three.

I used to dance, but I had to stop, so I guess I don't really know how to dance properly anymore.  The last time I attempted to perform a solo, my shoe flew, and I became the laughing stock among people who were pretending to be my friend.  My real friends were nervous, so I guess I felt their uneasiness, so they didn't help too.  One of them even said, "Just sing, write, and read."  I never attempted anymore, but I do dance in groups or just for fun, but I have never performed again after that incident.  You know I really don't care if people that I don't know would say bad things about my talents.  It really hurts when people that matter do.  I am just recounting this.  I do appreciate being "stabbed in the front" than all those murmurings

I was the Sugar Plum Fairy sometime in the past.  It wasn't a big production like this, but I was able to, so this movie kind of brought memories.  I was also a snowflake, but I was never Clara, but I enjoyed my Sugar Plum Fairy days.  I even cried when watching certain scenes.  Those were the days...  Yes, it's all in the past now. 

💃💃💃


When Jennifer Lawrence danced the ballet in Red Sparrow she had a crash course to make her role believable, but the dancers in this movie have been dancing all their lives.  I know this movie is wholesome, and nothing like the Red Sparrow, but...


AMY ACKER danced for fourteen(14) years until she had knee surgery.  SOPHIA LUCIA has been dancing since she was born ;-).  SASCHA RADETSKY was a former dance soloist(American Ballet Theater), and is married to Filipina-American Prima Ballerina, Stella Abrera.

While watching this movie I felt like I was a part of it.  I wasn't just watching.  I was actually there.

No one exempted from having detractors.  We can never please everyone.  If everyone likes us, there's something rotten in Denmark.

By the way, even people who do not know how to dance would be able to relate to this so I hope more people would be able to see this.


😼
Thanks for your time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)