Bye, Gael!

So my guess was right after all, but I am still so sad about it.  Either way, it was going to be tragic. Miranda and Salvador got their just deserts.  My goodness.

:-(  

No worries.

I know it's only a show, but I can't help being affected.   That's the purpose of doing these series, right?

Bye, Gael.  We are going to miss you.  


🎯


Dear Mr. Rondel P. Lindayag, Danica Mae S. Domingo,
David F. Diuco,
Hazel Karyl Rabasio-Madanguit,
Randy Villanueva,
Adrelle Emil Alfonso, and
Maren Kyle Loreño,

Greetings of peace!

So far, so good.  Except for removing the masks inside sterile areas, your scripts have been impressive.

Today you made us experience grief, but we hope that besides justice being served, there would be hope and joy.

May I request you to let Ana have twins named Gael and Ellie?  It's just a thought.  Having twins was mentioned in one of their conversations, so I think it's going to be a good idea.

Keep up the good work and all the best!

Sincerely,

Lara M. Garcia

#Asintado
#RondelPLindayag
#RandyVillanueva
#MarenKyleLoreno
#DanicaMaeSDomingo
#HazelKarylRabasioMandaguit
#AdrelleEmilAlfonso
#DavidFDuico

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)