Love by Chance (2016)

Directed by Gary Harvey
Story by Brian L. Ross who also wrote the teleplay alongside Karen Berger

It's BEAU GARRETT'S 36th birthday today, and I'm glad that I chanced upon this movie on her special day.

There would probably be spoilers, but not too much, I hope.

My favourite couple is actually the tandem of Sam(GARWIN SANFORD) and Helen(BRENDA STRONG), the parents of Claire(Ms. Garrett), the female protagonist.  I like that Sam trusted Helen more than anything, but he didn't appreciate her meddling with their daughter's love life very much.

Unlike in the movie Flower Girl, where the grandma was not being a good judge of character, the mother here is well-meaning, but she tends to scare people away, and it almost included the male protagonist(BENJAMIN AYRES). One even called her crazy.

Well, I don't wanna give away the major scenes in this movies, but I like this movie very, very much.

There are scenes that could have been written in another way, but I have no complaints.  Conflicts are needed, or else this would have been a boring made for television movie.

Oh, and even if this is a show for all ages, you won't be kissed deprived(no cliffhanger kisses here).

I guess that's all I have to say.

Thanks for your time!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What did I feel about the ending of MEANT TO BE? (GMA 7)---plus some thoughts about Encatadia and DTBY

EX with BENEFITS (2015) R-13

Watching Again a favourite movie during my High School Years: BAGETS(1984) and its sequel BAGETS 2(1984)